Take the following free assessment tools to discover your psychology, personality, abilities and more.
- Emotional Intelligence: This test is based on Goleman’s four-quadrant Emotional Intelligence Competency Model (2002). The one provided through the link is composed of 40 questions and takes 10 minutes to complete.
- Empathy Quotient (EQ): A 60-item questionnaire to measure empathy in adults.
- Leadership Competency Inventory: This 46-question inventory measures leadership skills as a function of four leadership dimensions: Information seeking, Conceptual thinking, Strategic orientation, and Service orientation.
- Personality Type Indicator (PTI): This tool assesses the 4 dimensions of your Myers-Briggs Personality type. The 70-question scale will take you 10-15 minutes Answer the questions as “the way you are”, not “the way you would like to be seen by others” or “your future self”.
- The Big Five Personality Test for Professionals: This personality test is a 50-question scale named after five traits: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism. The traits, for the most part, tend to be stable from childhood to adulthood.
- The Enneagram Personality Test for Professionals: This will help you understand how your Enneagram type drives your work style, teamwork, and leadership style.
- Toronto Empathy Questionnaire (TEQ): A 16-question, reliable, and valid instrument for empathy assessment.
- Wheel of Life Interactive Assessment: Find out which areas of your life are most satisfying and which you would like to improve on from the time you do the assessment.